WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Friday, July 7, 2017

Konynenbelt : Epic

This family is one after my own heart!  They came to me and told me they don't want all 'traditional' photos, so Karyn (the artist/painter) and I planned out a composite image for their family.  

Something that allowed each person to have their own identity.  
Family life as it is.
Messy, goofy, REAL.  

We shot this in the studio (and car on the yard) and over the last month, I've compiled it to make an epic image to put their vision into print.  They are going to have a killer wall portrait, and Christmas card this year.  LOL!  It was a blast working with them and making their vision a reality.  Thanks guys!




www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!