WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Saturday, October 18, 2008

Walters Gardens new catalog photographer!

David recieved a "promotion" (more responsibility) from Walter's Gardens :) and is now doing the macro photography for all the varieties in their catalog. Here are a few. His artistic taste isn't really needed for their catalog, but he still has been able to capture some of the best shots I've seen. He always can amaze me with his knowledge and skill with a camera.





He sent me photos of a tree frog in a flower, and I seriously thought they were off some website that he was viewing to help inspire his photo shoot that day. Later I find out HE took them and I am still surprized to this day. Not that I didn't think he had it in him.... just that they are AWESOME and I didn't think he took them right away :) Oops... my bad
http://www.awakenedimages.com/ . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com