WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Handsome Hubby

So, the other day, David asks me why we don't have some super cool photos of him.... It was a gorgeous sunset in the freezing cold wind off the lakeshore, and I grabbed the camera and told him to get his guitar and meet me outside... I quick popped in the sunday sing-a-long for the boys, (which always keeps them happy for 20 mins.) and we ran outside for a 2.5 minute session. I wanted to practice a lighting technique I've been learning, and using my good-ole manual settings got some fun photos of David. He is an awesome guitar player and could replace David Gilmore from Pink Floyd and I knew that his guitar would really make the shot. :)
I think he's totally hot! He's quite different then the long hair, smoking, skate boarder that I met, but I love him and everything he's had to change to make the move from California to Michigan to date and marry me :) Love you babes!






www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com