WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Sunday, March 20, 2011

Potts: Sweet Waiting

I never thought photographing 'the bump' was worth it until I, myself, had my babies. Now, I realize how sweet and special and how perfectly cute that baby bump is. Matt and Ashley were absolutely amazing to photograph; and their baby bump is sooooo cute and perfect. They are expecting their first and are super excited for all the surprizes ahead...including baby's gender.

As we were half way through their session, I got a peek of the sunset and the 4 of us rushed outside (in the mud) to get some GORGEOUS sunset photos! They were some serious troopers for us.
Now, I love photoshop and enhance my images quite often to get them to pop, but this sunset photo needed NO work.... It was gorgeous as is, straight out of camera... I wish all our work could get that result!! Thanks guys, for running with our spontaneous ideas :)

Their pup - Moxie, will be a great big sister to the new little one :)
Isn't she gorgeous!? I know I didn't feel beautiful during my pregnancies....If I could have looked this good, I may have wanted more then two babies :)
I hope the baby gets daddy's curly hair! It's super cool!
boy or girl?
We got photos in pink and in blue just to make sure....