WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Friday, March 18, 2011

Lex : 12 months old

My baby turns 1 tomorrow! I can't believe how this last year flew!! So fast, in fact, that I am getting past clients wedding anniversaries confused....! Congratulating them on 2 years of marriage, when it's only been 1! Not good. They do say that you deliver 1/2 your brain with each child, so give me a break...I've only got 1/4 brain left. LOL. We'll have a small party for him this weekend. Lex is walking, dancing, nodding yes and no, babbling, and climbs the stairs. He has 8+ teeth and sleeps through the night...yay! We all love our little guy and all the cute things he does every day. Zeke continues to be a great big brother through encouraging words and sharing with Lex, all the food he wouldn't want to eat :)

http://www.awakenedimages.com/ . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com