WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Monday, October 14, 2013

Mallory : Miracle

Precious little Mallory is the first baby girl for my BFF!  I was so excited for them!  We both have 2 boys and a girl and fairly close in age too.  :)  Their boys were really great for their part of the photo shoot.... I was expecting them to be too energetic or goofy, but was really surprised we had them done, out and playing after about 10 minutes after they arrived!   I wish I had one like these when my little girl was born, but my boys were a little younger and a LOT less cooperative....  After about 30 minutes, Mallory slept through all the poses as we went.  It was great to see them all again, and see their precious new addition!  Thanks guys!

 
 








www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!