WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Thursday, October 3, 2013

Willem & Tycho : Brothers

Meet Willem and Tycho.  These are my cousin's little boys, and have to be the most adorable little boys ever!   Like most kid sessions, we did this at a fast paced run and with bribes and threats.  (I'm so glad to see that my children aren't the only ones.) LOL!  My cousin (in-law) drove up from Kalamazoo for this, and it was fun to chat about school ideas and the boys sleeping habits.  I always see my cousin's and their families as 'Perfect little dutch families' and its so nice to hear that they struggle with some of the same problems we do.  LOL!  Enjoy a few of Willem and Tycho!








www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!