WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Walters : Family Love

Now, here's a family I've watched grow up.  I remember when each of their kids were born and babysat the two boys as little babies!  This is a family from my home church.  It was a great evening for photography and we ventured through the Van Raalte farm for their family photo shoot.  I've gotten to know Ryan a bit more this summer during our hay season, since he helped stacking bales from all the large fields we cut.  It's funny, because I didn't really know he had grown up until I saw him throwing bales to the wagon.... I guess I'm going to get a lot of those, 'I'm getting old' moments from here on out.... LOL!









www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!