WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Wacky Williams : 9 Years

9 years!  I've been married 9 years TODAY!  Now that's WACKY!  I love it!  My hubby is better to me than I deserve, more loving with each year, and more appreciated than ever!  I love our adventures, our endeavors, our fantasys, our plans, our family, our business, our home, our relationships.... and the list really goes on and on!   9 years ago, we gave each other matching rings, and although it's no bling, it's the best ring ever.  We are a MATCH.  I found this idea on pinterest, and felt it a great choice for an anniversary post.  
Here's to MANY more years babes! 




www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!