WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Wednesday, December 9, 2015

WW : 3 reasons

Ever wonder why I do anything I do?  I'll give you 3 reasons.... right here.   

Children are incredible at being copy cats... If they are going to copy me, I want to be the best example of Jesus to them, so they may copy.  
Why did we decide to demote ourselves to practice farming?  3 reasons.  
Why have we discontinued television to our home? 3 reasons.  
Why have I decided to learn to cook healthier? 3 reasons...  
The list goes on forever, and forever I have been changed by these 3.  Days can be long, and frustration can go through the roof, but for these 3 reasons I will forever praise God.  





www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!