WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Wacky Williams : Happy 8th Birthday Zeke!


Happy 8th (YES, 8th!!!!!) birthday to my big buddy!  Zeke started out and continues to be a rough first kiddo... with some health issues, and MAJOR attitudes and strong will... but I'm smitten by his kind heart, and his determination.... He is creative, terribly smart, social, goofy, and LOVES animals... He is becoming a fine young gentleman, and I'm so lucky to have been selected to be his mommy.... (or 'Mom' since apparently, 'mommy' is a term said by little kids....)  ... sigh....  8 years.... wow, can you pinch me?  I'm not sure I'm ready for this.  He's growing out of everything... eating more then his Dad, and has become the other helper in the home.  He's FINALLY, starting to reason with us, and although he flares up with fits occasionally, David has to remind me whose genes he is from, and that Zeke and I tend to be the same person.   Happy 8th Birthday to my son, who has made me love and appreciate God's humor in giving me little boys.   I LOVE YOU KIDDO!


www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!