WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Wacky Williams : Bible Tenters

 Our kids LOVE Bible stories... Lex has a children's Bible that he's been having us read a story a night and the whole book is almost done!  They also, (oddly) enjoy just us reading from the NIV.... sometimes I wonder if I should make some of the stories 'age appropriate' though.... They enjoy some of the most gory and graphic stories.  I found a picture that inspired me to create this one... of the kids staying up late with their flash lights to read 'JUST ONE MORE STORY'.... I thought it was so cute.  So, here they are... the late night Bible Reading tenters :)  LOVE THEM!



www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!