WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Friday, August 26, 2016

Tobias : Miracle

 What a beautiful family!  I've be MORE than privileged to get to photograph this family for over 6 years!  I've had every little one in the studio for a newborn session, and seen them for extended family photos on a few other occasions.  They are a super optimistic and cheerful bunch!  Always with big smiles on their faces!  I'm so honored to know them.  They celebrated the birth of Tobias just 2 weeks ago, and he is PERFECT!  I can't wait to see if Tobias starts looking like all the dark hair bunch, or if he takes on Noah's blonde hair and blue eyes!  (I'm seeing a lot of similarities between Toby and Noah already)  :)  Enjoy a few teasers!














www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!