WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Wacky Williams : New Actions

This past spring, like coming out of most winters, I felt like I was in a creative rut.  I didn't get a chance to go to our Imaging USA convention because of the house flip we were doing, and I didn't have a lot of time to re-inspire myself to get moving in this 2016 shooting year.  David helped me out with a photoshoot with his guitar (a re-kindled passion for him), and we ran it through a bunch of new actions I purchased for Photoshop.    Here's the same photo of David in our studio with several of the actions run through it.  I have a few more that I will show at the proper time :) 


















www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!