WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Wacky Williams : Pure in Heart

My church is studying the Beatitudes.... 1 each week over the summer, and I was asked to help out with a few images for it to be displayed 'gallery style'.  This one was one of my favorites.  I love the imagery, and depth behind it.  'Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God."  Matthew 5:8

This is my Lex, a 'pure in heart', who LOVES Jesus, and talks and asks about Jesus like he's a good friend.  I love that about his character.  He's so trusting, pure, and beautiful in his little walk with God at only 6 years old.  He really shows me what it means to be 'like a little child', as Jesus talks to his disciples, to explain our heart condition in a relationship to God.   Enjoy a fun twist on the Wacky Williams...




www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!