WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Friday, September 30, 2016

VanHuis Family

What a lovely family to work for!  This group was amazing!  All the kids got everything right on the first try!!!  The whole family kept offering help and encouragement as the evening went from bright sun, to a beautiful storm rolling in on the lakeshore of Lake Michigan.  Conditions couldn't have been better...!  Wind was down to next to nothing, and the group worked with my politely face paced manor :)    
I LOVE my clients, and these guys are no exception.  I met them when I had the opportunity to photograph the oldest grandkiddo's senior photos.... maybe 5 years back.  Then to see their next Grandkiddo last year for her senior photos, and know that I get to see them again for the next Grandkiddo next summer!   Enjoy a few teasers, they are a great bunch :)











www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!