WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Wacky Williams : Underwater

Summer has come to an end and of course, I'm always late at getting my wacky Williams ideas shot and edited, so here we are in the COLD water, since I didn't get this done when the pool was actually warm.... Zeke got a waterproof camera this year for his half birthday, making this idea a possibility... that, and all 3 kiddos are now swimming strong and can go underwater.  They wouldn't share their masks, so mama had to go without.  Enjoy our underwater adventuring family!  I hope I can look back at this in several years, and still feel young and adventurous to want to try it again!  I don't ever want to grow up!!!!  See ya Summer 2016....I'll miss you all winter!    Until 2017.... 




www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!