With the new Jurassic World movie, we had to have some fun with it.... especially after I went to the Island they filmed it on....
No children were harmed in the making of this image.... :) We had to wait for a day with no snow because I wanted the kids to run on the grass, and not in the studio... We finally got our chance and made the image :)
1. Photograph the kids running on the lawn with 2 lights. You can see Cadence couldn't get it well in one try :) She couldn't look scared, so we had her run looking backwards. The three I picked are on top, with some BTS out takes below.
2. I had made the background from a Hawaii photo, a grass field and some Michigan storm clouds.
3. I found these awesome TRex png files online.
4. I put the kids in and added some rocks flying at their feet.
5. I applied the coloring
6. I added a few of my favorite filters from Topaz Labs, and Niks color efex, put rain, shadows, and more coloring and I loved it!
Thanks for Checking!