WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Wacky Williams : Jurassic World part 2

With the new Jurassic World movie, we had to have some fun with it.... especially after I went to the Island they filmed it on....  
No children were harmed in the making of this image.... :)   We had to wait for a day with no snow because I wanted the kids to run on the grass, and not in the studio... We finally got our chance and made the image :) 


1.  Photograph the kids running on the lawn with 2 lights.  You can see Cadence couldn't get it well in one try :)  She couldn't look scared, so we had her run looking backwards.  The three I picked are on top, with some BTS out takes below. 


2.  I had made the background from a Hawaii photo, a grass field and some Michigan storm clouds.


3. I found these awesome TRex png files online.


4.  I put the kids in and added some rocks flying at their feet.


5. I applied the coloring


6.  I added a few of my favorite filters from Topaz Labs, and Niks color efex, put rain, shadows, and more coloring and I loved it! 


Thanks for Checking!

www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!