WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Tuesday, October 4, 2011

God's Power, Splender and Promise!



Many of us Michiganders watched the big storm roll in the other day, and then only minutes later, were able to witness a gorgeous full, double rainbow! I LOVE weather and all the ways God can dazzle us with his creation.... I took my boys outside in the raging wind to watch the storm front roll in and then again as soon as the rainbow started. We discussed God's promise to Noah- to never flood the whole earth again, and I had them tell me all the colors they could see and name. It was a beautiful moment... I grabbed the first camera near me, and it happened to be the fisheye lens.... so enjoy a little distortion! :)









www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com