WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Friday, October 17, 2014

Brower : Family Love

Here's a good sized family if I didn't know what they looked like before....  The Brower family, (not to be so-often confused with the Brouwer family from the post a couple weeks back) had their session rained out and rescheduled for the most beautiful day Michigan could give.  It was sunny, comfortable and the trees are just at about their peak color.   This group of 25 did a surprisingly fantastic job.  I usually have a lot of challenge with this many sets of eyes and this many young ones, but as I looked through the images, I realized that they all did great!  Right down to the youngest little one.  Thanks a bunch guys!  You have a beautiful growing family and I am honored you selected me to capture your family at this stage in life.  Enjoy some teasers!