WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wacky Williams : Transformation


My super handsome Hubby decided to start growing a beard for the hunting season (October bow season), which got me thinking of how he'd shave it off :)  Here's the transformation of his beard to clean look.... It's nothing compared to the transformation he had to make when I met him!!!  

Not, that I don't like the 'modern, clean cut' look, but I'm rather fond of the ruggedly handsome guy in the top left image!!!  Well, Gun season starts soon, so I'm guessing that guy will be back soon!  :)  Might have to keep it his 'everyday' look :)

xoxoxo David!



www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!