WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Friday, October 24, 2014

Wright : Family Love

These kids are BEAUTIFUL!  I always wished I could have brown-eyed kids, but it just wasn't gonna happen with blue eyed folks.... Here's Abigail, Elijah and Noah with their parents.  Who would have thought that Noah would end up with blue eyes!?  It doesn't matter, because he's a heart-steal-er already!  Finally after years of photographing their kids, I got to have their whole family together.  What a blast... Although, as my voice is leaving for a vacation, it's getting a little tough to instruct people what I want them to do.... I hope I get it back before my weekend wedding!!!  Enjoy a few teasers!  













www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!