WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Sunday, April 17, 2016

Neutral density filter testing

So, I celebrated my 3rd, 30th birthday this past week.... and besides the pampering and spoiling I received from my family, David bought me my first neutral density filter.  I'm so excited to start working with some new and different gear to 1-Up my game again this year with photography  This filter darkens the lens to 10-stops underexposed so I can shoot very shallow depth of fields with flash in very bright conditions!  I'm so pumped to put this to Wacky Williams practice before I put in into my normal senior session this summer.  It's going to really be a fun summer of photography!  








www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!