WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Wacky Williams : Mirror Mirror, on the wall....


Yup.... I've had days like that Lex.  Watch out for that reflection.   

Wacky Williams are a true passion lately, most days, I got nothing.... Other days, like this one, we nailed out 6 Wacky Williams shots after school and it inspired several more that I'm just itching to do!  My kids only last for a little bit, and I can only stand to bribe them with candy oh-so-much, before the sugar takes over and I've lost them completely.  If you've been enjoying Wacky Williams, comment or share any of your favorites!  Just tag Awakened Images, (@awakenedimages) or #wackywilliams  :)





www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!