WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Wacky Williams : DELETE

The most used button on my camera, (other than the shutter) is the delete button!  I'm terrible at accidental shots, blurry, photos shot in haste, wrong exposure, and the list goes on and on!  I believe I've clocked over 150,000 shots on this camera since I got it in 2013, and I bet 100,000 were deleted!  Well, I have no way to know for sure... it's just a guess.  Some day, I hope I know enough about my camera, settings, and poses, to shoot a session that's all keepers!  2017-2018 goals, I guess... no point rushing these things.... My shutter will give out before then anyway! :)

www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!