WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Wacky Williams : Doodles


For those of you who knew me as a young adult, or even more as a teenager, you knew I LOVED art.... drawing, doodling, painting.... anything that involved pencils and a sketch pad.  I even started my first (unofficial) business, called "Outside the Lines" where I'd travel and paint large wall murals at the age of 14-17.  Well, I could always be found doodling on my school work, during church, or just in my room with music playing.  I wanted to make a collaboration of my 'old love' of art, with my new love of art in Photography and Photoshop.  I NEVER dreamed of being a photographer during my youth.  I don't even know when the passion for photography was born in me.  I hated computer art.  I seriously thought it was inferior to Hand drawn art.  Obviously, that has changed in my attitude as I learn all the challenges and possibilities that photo manipulation has.  This was a fun practice shot at combining my old and new loves in the field of ART!  Enjoy!