WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Saturday, December 24, 2016

WACKY WILLIAMS : Letters to Santa

Letters to Santa 
This image was shot with the camera on a timer inside our mailbox.  If I did it again, I'd find a way to level out the camera better, or use a wider lens so I could crop in.   This was shot with a 35mm f1.4 nikon lens on a D3S camera body... which barely fit inside our tiny mailbox.   With a 10 second timer, I got about 3 shots before the kids lost interest, and it was too dangerous to keep them near the road.  I did a before and after of the image, so you can see some of the fun of photoshop enhancements.  This one has some dodging and burning, a changed background and the sunny haze added.  

Before


After




www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!