WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Wacky Williams : Ice Fishing

We've never actually been Ice Fishing.... I don't very much like the cold, but 2 of my kids LOVE winter, so this post is for them :)  I'm not exactly sure how to label this style of photography.... if you have any ideas, please let me know...  I was thinking '3D' Photography.... ?  It's not a true HDR image, but holds a few HDR qualities.... Otherwise, it's very 'commercial-like' and could be part of a 'Commercialized Wacky Williams Series'...  

I shot the ice photo Christmas Day at my Grandparents house on Lake Macatawa.  In the background, you can see part of Kollen Park and the Heinz Pickle factory.  The kids all got their new gloves and hats for Christmas, and were excited to try them out for this shoot... even if it was actually shot in my warm studio.   
 This photo is a collaboration of 5 photos and many photoshop layers and brushes :)  Enjoy my Wacky Family! 






www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!