WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Saturday, October 8, 2016

Brian & Erika : 9.30.2016

What a way for me to close my wedding season!  Brian & Erika's day was full of energy, with a super fun bridal party!  Working around the weather, we were able to get outside for a few photos before some of the rains came.  I really have come to enjoy meeting new people at all the weddings I photograph... whether it is at my reception table, or the people I coordinate with to make the wedding run smoothly... It's really become a joy to learn about people, and share less about me ;)    Although I'm winding down from the wedding season, I'm gearing up for the holiday's with Christmas cards and family sessions.  I'm excited to see all the Christmas cards this year using wedding, engagement, baby, family, or maternity photos I've done.   Here's another amazing collection of images for Brian & Erika to enjoy for years to come!  Congrats guys!  I'm so happy for you as you start the journey of marriage!  Enjoy some teasers!