WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Monday, October 17, 2016

Tim & Elizabeth : Engaged!

So, I have clients with personality, but this couple give personality, PERSONALITY!  I met Elizabeth while she was a bridesmaid for a summer wedding this year.  They were an absolute blast to work with!  The fun was too much to handle... I went home with my cheeks hurting from laughing and smiling through their session....  I gotta say, I AM BLESSED beyond what I deserve... I have clients that trust me, can be themselves around me, and these guys had me give them a mandatory "high-five" after seeing the back of the camera at one point.... LOL!  Enjoy a few teasers of Tim and Elizabeth's Engagement session.  I'm going to start dreaming up ideas for their wedding photography... and I just know, it's going to be STELLAR!