WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Calvary Sports posters!

Although we are well into the sports seasons, this is my first go at the sports photography for this school year.   We conquered Boys Soccer, Cross country, and Girls Varsity and JV Volleyball and a few Junior High school sports teams all in the same session.  I try to get a vision for a poster that is made up of 30+ photos/layers/blends and overlays, then 

I'm super excited to get to go to Ben Shirk's sports Creatography class in Iowa next month.  He is an award winning photography Nationally, and Globally, and I'm sure I'll learn loads from him.  He was one of the photographers that has inspired me to try new photography techniques and bring it to a whole new level. 

 I'm proud to present some of my newest posters for our kid's small Christian School.   Enjoy!  








www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!