WWW.AWAKENEDIMAGES.COM
'Like' us on Facebook for more teasers and Specials


Thursday, October 27, 2016

Brummitt Family


This great looking family is part of my extended family.... like, my grandpa's sister's daughter's kids.... that kinda thing. :)  This is a family I haven't seen in years!  When I was much younger, I can remember a camping adventure with the Brummitts, with many hilarious memories... things I have to worry about telling my kids, 'You should NEVER do'.... like driving around the campground in Grandpa's car... (I think we were around 12 years old) and a water fight, in the dark, tripping over picnic tables and running into trees....  oh yeah, and putting a snickers bar at the bottom of the pool because the owner was rudely paranoid about babies making a mess in his pool.  Yeah... We were once young :)  Well, that's probably enough info to convict me, so I'll end there. LOL!  Enjoy a few teasers of the Brummitt family! 









www.awakenedimages.com . David & Cara Williams . awakenedimages@yahoo.com . check us out on facebook!